Resources for 1st year modules

Your source for notes, tips and help in your modules

Resources for 1st year modules

Postby DieLyn » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 am

Hi, guys

Over the past semester, I've accumulated quite a bit of resource files from friends who have siblings/cousins/friends that have been in 1st year. Its things like notes, tutorials, tests and past exams that were done/given out in previous years. I've tried to put the collection together and make it "share-worthy" (organising into modules, categories, removing duplicate files) and its taken me quite a while, hence I'm only beginning to share this in the 2nd semester.

I got the files from 5 or 6 different people and sorting them out was hell. Thankfully, I'm mostly done now. Its not as neat and uniform as I'd like, but its good enough so that my OCD tendencies are satisfied. The 1st semester files are included as well, but they're not as well organised as the 2nd semester stuff.

The entire folder is 923MBs in size (~300MB for the 1st semester and ~600MBs for the 2nd) so perhaps download it at campus if you're capped at home. You can download individual files/folders too, if you don't want the entire lot. Its hosted in a publicly shared account at SugarSync.com and can be accessed from here.

If the URL stops working for whatever reason or you're having a problem downloading the files, post a reply here so I'll be able to check it out.

I hope this helps. :thumbs:
DieLyn

Re: Resources for 1st year modules

Postby MattDN93 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 pm

This is a fantastic resource. Thanks for the effort! :)
Check out the blog!
Give the main site a visit ;)
About me

Phone: HTC One S | dualcore 1.5GHz | PAC ROM 4.2.2 // Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7 (2013 model) | Android 4.3 | Stock // HP dv6 Core i7 2630QM | 8GB RAM | Radeon 6770M
Romans 8:38
MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resources for 1st year modules

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Hey guys!
Sorry about that....the link is down because SugarSync shut down...
@DielLyn - Do you have another copy of that folder to upload to inhub ftp??
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to 1st Year Engineering