[How-To][+DOWNLOAD] Watch 100s of Series Online Free

[How-To][+DOWNLOAD] Watch 100s of Series Online Free

Postby MattDN93 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

This sounds too good to be true. It kind of is, or would be if we were in the United States, because licencing doesn't allow Hulu to broadcast outside the US. Sadly we're on this side of the ocean, and South Africa is kinda hated by US streaming video providers. But there's hope. Here's how you can watch plenty of your favourite series online, in SA, free.

1. Grab a copy of the excellent VPN Tool Hospot Shield. It's free here: http://www.hotspotshield.com/
  2. NOTE: This is ad-supported software so you'll get ads now and again all over the place. Annoying but necessary.
  3. Once you've installed HSS for your PC, hit "Connect" and under "Virtual Country" select "United States".
  4. Now direct your browser to http://hulu.com.
  5. You're done! Select or search for your favourite show to watch episodes available.
  6. NOTE: some episodes will require Hulu Plus [not free] but for the most part you can watch a the last 5 full aired episodes free. Also try http://cbs.com for full episodes of some series (NCIS:LA etc.)

BONUS! I've got 4 codes left for Hotspot Shield Elite, the ad-free version. First 4 people to contact me can grab a code to disable the ads 8-)

UPDATE: DOWNLOAD HULU SERIES EPISODES: Warning: I indemnify myself and Indeterminate Hub from illegal warez and illegal downloading, this info is for your education only ;-)

Right, thanks to Speed Freak I got to checking if you could download those series. Yes, you can. Here's how:

1. Download this file, it's virus-free, no worries.
  2. Next, start the installation. Here's the options to select:
  3. On the welcome screen, click "Next"
  4. On the "Install Delta Toolbar screen" choose CUSTOM install, and remove all the checkboxes that come up, else you get crap installed in your browser. Then click "next"
  5. On the "Driver Scanner 2013" page, DESELECT "install Driver Scanner 2013"...you don't need more crap. Then click "next"
  6. On the "Select Components" screen, Click the "CUSTOM" option and choose if you want the browser plugins or not...you don't really need 'em. Then Click "Next"
  7. Once the install is complete, launch the program. Then start up Hotspot Shield.
  8. Go to the Hulu site and find an episode you want to watch.
  9. If you've got the browser plugin skip onto step 12.
  10. Copy the browser URL (the page link in the browser address bar)
  11. In the Freemake downloader program, click "Paste Link"
  12. Now you'll be offered where to dowload the file and what quality. Pick the options you want and start downloading!

Tell me if it worked, or even if you've got better ideas! If your suggestions are better I'll update the OP. I'd like to hear from you guys!
Check out the blog!
Give the main site a visit ;)
About me

Phone: HTC One S | dualcore 1.5GHz | PAC ROM 4.2.2 // Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7 (2013 model) | Android 4.3 | Stock // HP dv6 Core i7 2630QM | 8GB RAM | Radeon 6770M
Romans 8:38
MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [How-To] Watch 100s of Series Online Free

Postby KriyenKP » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm

I need to put in a like button :oh:
KriyenKP
Owner
Owner

Postby MattDN93 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

KriyenKP wrote:I need to put in a like button :oh:

A "thanks" button maybe lol... Is there a quick reply option Btw??
Check out the blog!
About me

Phone: HTC One S | dualcore 1.5GHz | PAC ROM 4.2.2 // Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7 (2013 model) | Android 4.3 | Stock // HP dv6 Core i7 2630QM | 8GB RAM | Radeon 6770M
MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DieLyn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:03 am

Nice tutorial.

@Kriyen... Maybe a thanks button is needed.
DieLyn

Postby Speed Freak » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 pm

This is pretty Epic. But really though. Is there a way to download instead of stream? Coz I'd prefer to be able to watch a specific series whilst not connected to the internet.
And I really really despise advertisements. >:-(
Speed Freak

Postby MattDN93 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 am

I'm not sure if there's a legal way to download the series, the streaming is legal.

Updated the OP with a way to download series.

If you watch certain series from the CBS site with Chrome and the AdBlock plugin, it suppresses the ads inside the video. On Hulu itself (i.e. Modern Family) you kinda have to sit through it. If you don't want ads on the Hotspot Shield app, PM me for an Elite key.
Check out the blog!
About me

MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [How-To][+DOWNLOAD] Watch 100s of Series Online Free

Postby Speed Freak » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate the help ;)
Speed Freak

Return to Series