Introductions !

Post whatever you like! But please be decent about it.
Tell us what you'd like to see in the site!

Introductions !

Postby DieLyn » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey, Guys !

This is basically a "get to know you" thread. You can post up whatever introduction you want and perhaps we'll all get to know each other a bit better. Where are you from ? What are you studying ? That type of thing.

I'll start ! :-)

My name is Dylan. Pronounced Die-lyn :smile:.
I'm currently 1st year Computer Engineering. Interested in all things Tech and Electronic.
Music taste : Weird. You can check that out here.
Big into sports (Practicing/playing rather than watching).
Short term goals : Making this forum work. For the students, by the students.
Long term goals: Surviving the next semester.

So yeah, I'll stop now so this doesn't begin to sound like an overly boring Twitter bio.

Go forth and introduce.
DieLyn

Re: Introductions !

Postby MattDN93 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Good idea mate! :)

I'm Matt. Currently 2nd year Computer Engineering, similarly, tech, gadgets, IT and the like have been my passion since I was old enough to bash a keyboard.

I also enjoy photography, bit of "journalism" if you could call it that, hiking, running cross country, mountain biking, and I play keyboard/piano for my church and when my mates get together we jam for fun.

Music taste: Mainly soft rock, mostly CCM [Christian, but not the dudes-in-suits-with-big-choir-kind] but the latest house/dance also goes down well, depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Short term goals: I work a week at a time. Ask me next week :-) Otherwise, getting this forum and the blog working.

Long term goals: Get to 3rd year! Also, see long-er term goals ;)

Long-er term goals: Get my degree. Travel. Hang out more with mates. Learn about stuff that interests me.

Will be good to get to know you all. I don't have Twitter so here's my bio should you actually have bothered to read this far. Cheers :wink:
Check out the blog!
Give the main site a visit ;)
About me

Phone: HTC One S | dualcore 1.5GHz | PAC ROM 4.2.2 // Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7 (2013 model) | Android 4.3 | Stock // HP dv6 Core i7 2630QM | 8GB RAM | Radeon 6770M
Romans 8:38
MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby s2p786 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Introductions, hey? Well, I suppose it can only be a good thing.
The name's Sulaiman Patel (for most people, the surname is easier so let's just go with that)
Currently, I'm sitting bored at my computer - but in a few days, I'll be back to real life in Electronic Engineering :thumbs: (second year)

My musical interests varies according to my mood; my iTunes has everything from "Eye of the Tiger" to Taylor Swift songs. Don't judge :-X

By and large, my other interests cover quite a broad spectrum - I'm an active Action Cricketer, write poetry [or used to; haven't done that in ages], read fiction novels as much as an engineering lifestyle will permit and in general, I have a bit of interest in pretty much everything.
I have a blog where I try to write thoughts about whatever comes to mind (might speak to Matt and/or Kriyen with hooking it up to the Hub at some point).
Disclaimer: This is not a tech blog! :P

I do tweet, so if you're interested in having a look, go ahead.

Oh, and I'm not really that into setting goals.
My philosophy is to apply myself as best I can to any endeavor that undertake; so long as I can look back and say I tried my best, I'm content.
s2p786

Postby KriyenKP » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:45 pm

My turn 8-)
Yes yes, I am the boss 8-)

My name is Kriyen =)
Currently in second year computer engineering...partially. (If you're in university you'll understand X-D )
Music taste - I listen to everything except traditional and gospel...sorry I just can't.
LOVE soccer...Play indoor soccer every week and also in an indoor cricket league.
Enjoy messing with new gadgets and electronics although I have a bad habit of breaking things :-).

I'm on facebook, twitter, pinterest, xda developers, deviantart and basically any other social system on the net (Although I only really use facebook and deviantart)

I do design requests if anyone is interested and can be contacted using the private message system or by using click one of the links here: www.inhub.co.za/#team. Contact me if you need help with the site or anything really (No that doesn't mean you can email me for money :dafuq; ).
KriyenKP
Owner
Owner

Postby ragnarrok » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey you guise. Cohen here.

<bows> Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Uhm. I don't know what else to say. I think I like programming? :|
"gooby pls"
ragnarrok

Postby MattDN93 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey Cohen!

Welcome to InHub! Thanks for registering.

As for the rest of your post, I'd refer you to Kriyen :P

Aside from programming, what do you enjoy doing? Hobbies and such?

Cheers!
Check out the blog!
Give the main site a visit ;)
About me

Phone: HTC One S | dualcore 1.5GHz | PAC ROM 4.2.2 // Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7 (2013 model) | Android 4.3 | Stock // HP dv6 Core i7 2630QM | 8GB RAM | Radeon 6770M
Romans 8:38
MattDN93
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DieLyn » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:17 pm

ragnarrok wrote:Hey you guise. Cohen here.

<bows> Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Uhm. I don't know what else to say. I think I like programming? :|

Yo, Coco ! Nice to see you here. *throws a beer at you*
DieLyn

Return to General Discussions